Workpackage 1: Management and coordination - Lead beneficiary: Theo Marinis (University of Reading)
- Scientific organization of MultiMind;
- Coordination of partners and research projects;
- Regular updates on the project progress;
- Preparation of the scientific and financial reports;
- Consolidate main results.
Workpackage 2: Language learning, cognition & creativity - Lead beneficiary: Julie Franck (University of Geneva)
- To establish whether being bilingual accelerates the acquisition of a third language, of new natural languages and artificial languages, and factors that affect the language acquisition process, e.g. onset, age, environment;
- To test models of L3 language acquisition whether the typological distance between the learned languages plays a role;
- To test the impact of different code-switching types on cognition and creativity.